We are proud to accept
Check your state for details
FREE DELIVERY AUS-WIDE • SHIPPING TO AUS & NZ • SAME DAY DISPATCH FROM NSW
Who is the Dawn Clock™ suited to?
The Dawn Clock™ has effectively helped many communities of all ages including (but not limited to) people living with:
- Autism and Sensory Processing Disorders
- Executive functioning issues
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory loss
- Vision impairments
- A disability
- An acquired brain injury
- A learning impairment
We recommend you talk to your healthcare provider first to make sure that the Dawn Clock will suit yours or your loved ones needs.
Warranty & peace of mind
- 3 year warranty
- NDIS Registered Provider
- ATSA Member
- Australian owned
- Free delivery Australia wide
- 24 Hour Dispatch
- Secure payment options
- Replacement guarantee
We ship all orders through Australia Post.
- FREE shipping Australia wide
- Express- $10 (2-3 days from dispatch)
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
- Calculated at checkout
Reminder and Display Information
The Dawn Clock™ has 14 Reminder options!
5 x Medication reminders
Time for your medication, Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night Medication Time
9 x Lifestyle reminders
Time for breakfast/lunch/dinner, Drink some water, Time to get dressed, Time to shower, Check your diary, Time to go to bed and Time for your appointment.
3 x display Options
- Calendar Display:
- Calendar & Moment Display: Day/Moment/Time/Date
- Moment Display:
"Now it's Thursday Evening"
Before Dawn, Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Night
- Frame made from recycled plastic
- 8x language options (main screen): English, French, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano, Polski, Español and Cymraeg.
- Matte finish on screen and frame for maximum visibility
- Mains powered - no wifi or batteries needed
- Automatic setup for AEST but can be set for any day, date or time.
- Built-in stand or can be wall-mounted
- Clock Dimensions: 215mm wide x 170mm high
- Screen Dimensions: 160mm wide x 120mm high
- Automatically dims between 7pm and 7am
- 5x dimming options
- Auto restart - clock turns on & settings retained in the event of a power failure
- UK or USA Date mode
- Automatically changes on Leap Years
- Australian/New Zealand power plug - cord is 180cm long
What industries use the Dawn Clock™?
The Dawn Clock™ has proven useful for industries and organisations such as:
- Shift workers
- People where English as a 2nd language
- Aged Care Facilities
- Disability Providers
- Community Centres
- Mental Health Facilities
- Educational Centres and Schools
- Banking Institutions and businesses
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical and Health Centres
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Special needs providers
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
A mother's perspective
“I have found myself able to focus on myself as a mum and who I am.
It is amazing not having to prompt children so much I can relax a little knowing alarms will help.” ~ Carys, NZ
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
A daughter's perspective
“This clock is wonderful. My 98 year old mother is now ‘in time’
with the world around her! Many thanks for your excellent service.” ~ Coral, Aus
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
A partner's perspective
“I bought this clock for my husband as he was getting confused what day it was and also with the date.
So now he doesn’t have to ask me each day and I know he feels more independent. Highly recommend it ” ~ Colleen, Aus
Photography: The Dawn Clock is photographed under controlled studio conditions and screen may appear brighter. The clock is fitted with a low glare screen to assist in visibility. If you are unsure if the Dawn Clock is right for you, we encourage you to obtain advice from an independent healthcare professional prior to purchasing.